Friday, October 31, 2008

Registration Process

I've started my registration process for this NGO here in Nigeria and already there's an issue cos the name I've worked and prayed with for the past year was rejected. For some reason the people at the Corporate Affairs Commission didn't like the "association" at the end of the name we proposed. So we've sent in Miscarriage Support and Information Centre. I guess the "association" will still be under the umbrella of the "centre".
Anyway, i refuse to be discouraged because i know that all things work together for the goood of those who love God and who are called according to His purpose and I strongly believe that I'm working in the purpose of God concerning this matter so I'll have peace.
I have such big dreams for what can be accomplished as we share the love of God and the comfort of the Holy Spirit through this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment