Sunday, November 9, 2008

aspirations for the month

I have quite a few goals for this month. The project i've been working on has taken a bit of a back seat due to my being so busy with work and family but i really want to get on track. So i was able to drop off some questionnairres and need to really get out and start collating the data so that i can compile the results by the end of the month. I also need to organise a Focus Group Discussion with women that have experienced a miscarriage in order to buttress my points in the study that women need that support network to successfully heal completely after a miscarriage.
I have a lot to do but i'm excited and hopeful that i'll get it all done and that the influence of this work will make a significant impact.
Will definitely post my findings here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment