Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello all

Well, it's been a while since I last posted anything, mainly because my home Internet is acting up plus I'm preparing for some medical board exams in addition to work, my research project and home life (multi-tasking!).

I just want to share something beautiful I read in a devotional called The Word for Today:
"The word for you today is, 'do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; neither be disgraced...you will forget the shame of your youth'. You can't go back and make things different...sometimes...we cling to certain things because we fear we'll never be able to replace them. No...you haven't seen your best days yet. There's more ahead of you than behind you."
I think we can all draw some comfort and inspiration from these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment