Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Post....here goes!

Well, this is hello and welcome. I do hope that a lot of people will visit this site and post their comments, encouragement and words of advice. I don't claim to know it all, I just want to help people the way I was helped.
Miscarriage is a loaded word and a heavy experience. Hopefully, together we can lighten the load and make a difference in one another's lives.
The Miscarriage Support and Information Association was created to do just that. too many people neglect the emotional aspect of healing and its importance to total health. Sadly, these people are the very ones that are supposed to help us; the healthcare providers.
So that's my 1st port of call; increasing awareness about the credibility of this need to feel validated in your grief after a miscarriage even among women in Nigeria.
Welcome and here's to hope, healing and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment